It seems like a distant memory, doesn’t it? That day , however, may have been dark. You felt the disappointment searing through your body. For a minute, the world stopped. You may have wondered if you could get past this. You were sure this was meant for you. Yet, there you stood grappling with that ‘no’.
I remember a few of those. I didn’t like the feeling. Yet, here I am today ‘still standing’. Some of those ‘nos’ led me into purpose and greater fulfillment. It’s good to know that God’s no is as important as His yes. Today I celebrate that ‘no’!
- No- He’s /she’s not the one
- No- That career will not allow you to utilize your God given potential
- No- That’s not where you should live.; not that town, city, state or country
- No – Not now
- No- Not that house
- No- Not that investment; all that glitters is not gold
- No- No that partnership
- No – Not that job; there’s better in store
Get the idea? I am sure you have your list. As you reflect in retrospect, smile at those close calls. Be thankful for that ‘no’.
***Thanks for reading. Celebrate with me. ‘Like’ and comment below.